What’s included in the price?
To maximize convenience, we include as much as possible, so you can just relax and think about hiking. Here’s what’s included:
- All road transfers for the duration of the tour
- 7 nights in a 4* hotel, in 1/2 or 1/3 rooms, Half Board service
- A 7-day ski pass for Ski resort Dizin
- Invitation letter from Iran for obtaining Iranian visa (visa code)
- English speaking guide / licensed ski instructor
What does not included in the price?
- Airport transfer to/from Tehran
- Visa for Iran (who needs it, check with your embassy)
- International health insurance
- Personal expenses such as phone, internet, souvenir, laundry, etc.
What skills/experience/fitness do I need?
Ski experience is a must, but that is a given. Again, every day we’ll go on the slopes for the duration of the day, so around 5 – 6 hours of skiing. You can always discuss the plan for the day with your guide/instructor.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Backpack 50l
- Warm, winter jacket
- T-shirts & Socks
- Active underwear
- Polar sweatshirt
- Gore-tex jacket
- Gore-tex trousers
- Flying gloves or ski (for – 20 C)
- Polar or wool cap
- Sunscreen protection (SPF 30 minimum)
- Personal hygiene accessories
What are the guides like?
All the activities on this trip will be led in English by qualified and professional guide.
What’s the food like?
All food is local and is freshly cooked, hearty mountain meals. We urge you to try Iran’s local cuisine, you won’t regret it.
Can my dietary requirements be catered to?
Absolutely. Just let us know when you fill in your travel documents.
When can I go on this trip?
Book on to our pre-set dates above. If you are considering alternative dates, the perfect time for this adventure is between January and March.
Which flights should I book?
You should book flights to Tehran airport (Iran’s capital).
How do I meet the transfer?
At your arrival, the transfer will be holding a sign with the name of the tour. We’ll give you all extra details before travelling.
How big will the group be?
This trip will run with a minimum of 6 people, and a maximum of 14. Please note, if there are not 6 people booked the trip may be rearranged or cancelled. Please contact us for confirmation before booking your flights, or book with a credit card.
Can I customize the trip?
Of course! For private groups of six or more the trip can run on any days you wish, be extended or changed to suit your needs. Inquire now for a private trip.