Welcome to the jungle! Step with us into the vastness that takes up to 2.500 km2 of completely uninhabited territory – the largest chunk of wilderness in Serbia. During summer, only lumberjacks, hunters and adventurers wander around these regions. When the first snow falls, people leave this harsh climate region to its true habitats – wolves, bears, wild boars and mountain goats. It is almost impossible to embrace the vastness of this space and hard to imagine for people from big cities. If you go by foot, it will take you three long, lovely summer days in order to go from one end to another, feeling as if you were miles away from civilization.
Take a step with us into that wilderness. Discover the basics of existence in forests that you we all carry in ourselves, like some kind of heritage from our ancestors. Conquer the top of Beljanica, enter into the womb of the Earth, into the cave around 80 million years old, and feel the energy of these sacred places.
- Departure from Belgrade at 07.30 h
- Transfer from Belgrade to Lisine: 07.30 – 10.00 h
- Preparation and climb to Beljanica: 10.00 – 17.00 h
- Setting up our camp: 17.00 – 18.30 h
- Spending the night in our camp
- Breakfast: 08.00 – 09.00 h
- Tour of Lisine waterfall and its source: 09.00 – 11.00 h
- Tour of Resavska cave: 11.30 – 13.30 h
- Tour of Resava monastery: 14.00 – 15.00 h
- Departure for Belgrade: 15.00 h
- Arriving in Belgrade at around 19h